ANMAC undertakes assessment of changes to approved programs of study to ensure they continue to meet relevant accreditation standards. For more information please refer to our Accreditation policy and procedure or email email@example.com.
Steps for education providers
Following these steps will help you meet your reporting obligations.
Step 1. Review ANMAC’s Outcome of Assessment letter
This letter identifies your requirements for reporting program changes to ANMAC. Please note:
- Some education providers will need to prospectively (i.e. ahead of time) notify ANMAC of all proposed program changes due to risk linked to a program’s assessment outcome.
- All education providers will need to prospectively notify ANMAC of the following specified program changes prior to implementation so that they can be assessed and accepted by ANMAC ahead of time – a timeframe of up to six months may be required:
- All education providers will need to complete an annual program monitoring report to retrospectively notify ANMAC of other program change(s).
Step 2. Notify ANMAC in writing of the proposed program change(s)
- Provide an overview of your proposed program change(s) and timelines by emailing a completed Intention to Submit (219 KB) form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our administrative team via email@example.com for advice on document submission, time lines and our fee schedule.
Step 3. Submit for assessment required evidence and your fee payment, if needed
Step 4. Respond to any email request(s) for further evidence by the specified date(s)
Step 5. We will email you the ANMAC assessment decision and relevant information about accreditation conditions, monitoring and notification of program changes.